To delete a relationship between a modality and a resource:
- Make sure the relationship between the modality and the resource exists.
- Go to the modality page on Realer.
- From the modality page, click on Edit usage relationship.
under the resource name and select
- From within the edit usage relationship box, search for the resource whose relationship you want to delete, click on Delete relationship.
- Confirm the deletion of the relationship between the modality and the resource by clicking on Destroy relationship.